2022 Indigo Sky Casino Holiday Bingo
1. Sponsors. This watch/call in to win sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by:
- KODE-TV and KSNF-TV (“Stations”), 1502 Cleveland Joplin, MO 64801,
- Indigo Sky Casino, 70220 US-60, Wyandotte, OK 74370,
- Society Marketplace, 4 S. Main Street, Webb City, MO 64870,
- Creative Audio, 629 S. Main St, Joplin, MO 64801,
- Abernathy Roofing & Construction, 1901 N. Rangeline Rd., Joplin, MO 64801,
- Vision Solutions, 121 Broadway St, Webb City, MO 64870,
- Hertzberg Furniture, 116 Cherry St., Nevada, MO 64772,
- Daily Deals Bargain Bins, 2207 W. 7th St., Joplin, MO 64801,
- Pro-Lube Tire and Auto Center, 1406 N Business 49, Neosho, MO 64850,
- Surplus USA, 27227 Ivy Rd., Carl Junction, MO 64834,
- Del Rio Grill & Cantina, 1802 W. 32nd Street, Joplin, MO 64801, and
- Tropical Tan, 705 Illinois Ave. #17a, Joplin, MO 64801 (collectively, the “Sponsor(s)”) (collectively, the “Sponsor(s)”).
This Sweepstakes is void where taxed, restricted, or prohibited and is subject to all local, state, and federal laws. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor(s), which shall be final and not subject to appeal.
APPLE IS NOT INVOLVED IN ANY WAY IN THIS CONTEST/SWEEPSTAKES. THE SPONSOR(S) IS/ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING THE PRIZE(S) LISTED HEREIN. THE PRIZE(S) WON ARE NOT APPLE PRODUCTS, NOR ARE THEY RELATED TO APPLE IN ANY WAY. THE RESPONSIBIITY OF ORGANIZING THIS Sweepstakes AND DISTRIBUTING THE PRIZE(S) ARE THE SPONSORS’ RESPONSIBILITIES. APPLE DOES NOT SPONSOR THIS CONTEST/SWEEPSTAKES IN ANY WAY.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter. The Sweepstakes is open to permanent legal U.S. residents who reside within KODE-TV/KSNF-TV’s viewing area and who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Current or former employees of KODE-TV/KSNF-TV, Nexstar Media Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries, Mission Broadcasting, the other Sponsors, the other television and radio stations and multichannel video programming distributors in KODE-TV/KSNF-TV’s viewing area, their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies (including anyone who prepares and/or distributes Sweepstakes materials), and the immediate family members or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) of all the foregoing are not eligible to participate or win. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
Participants are eligible to win a KODE-TV/KSNF-TV contest or sweepstakes only once (1) every 180 days. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any contest or sweepstakes. Participants are eligible to win a prize valued at $600.00 or more only once (1) every six (6) months. Text, data, or messaging rates may apply.
3. Entry. This watch/call in to win Sweepstakes will accept entries beginning on November 21, 2022, at 9:00am CST and ending on December 17, 2022, at 11:59pm CST (the “Entry Period”). To participate in the Sweepstakes, entrants must visit www.fourstateshomepage.com/contests-and-sweepstakes to submit an entry, including their name, phone number, e-mail address, date of birth and zip code. Once entered, eligible entrants must acquire an official Indigo Sky Casino Bingo Card (for each game) by one (1) of the following methods:
1) request one (1) Bingo card per week at any of the above listed Sponsor locations,
2) request one (1) Bingo card per week via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or
3) request one (1) Bingo card per week via U.S. mail – by sending a postage prepaid postcard to the Station at Bingo Card, 1502 Cleveland Joplin, MO 64801.
Entrants may either watch the daily ball draw during the Station’s 6:00pm (Monday – Saturday) news program, with such daily draws re-run during that day’s 10:00pm news program or go to www.fourstateshomepage.com and locate the “Indigo Sky Casino Holiday Bingo” page where all ball draws are listed for each game.
Entrants must then make a “BINGO” by showing a Bingo card with 5 consecutive numbers either horizontally, vertically or diagonally AND be the first eligible entrant with BINGO, who successfully contacts the Station at (417) 825-3942, will be determined as that week’s winner.
There will be four separate Bingo games during this Sweepstakes.
Each Bingo game will require a new bingo card specified for that game. There will be twenty-five hundred (2500) Bingo cards available with twenty (20) potential winning cards per game.
A new game will start each week on Monday.
Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for broadcast delays, technical or computer, telephone service outages, delays, equipment malfunctions, busy signals, hang-ups, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, or late, lost, failed, illegible, incomplete, garbled or deleted entries, transmissions, or voicemails or other network or technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call or online entry, or for printing errors in any advertisement, entry form, or the rules.
An entrant may use only one (1) email address to submit entries during the Sweepstakes. If an entrant uses multiple email addresses to submit more than one (1) entry , the entrant will be disqualified. For entries submitted online, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning the e-mail address or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Any automated or computer-generated entries, fake or duplicate identities, spam, or improper techniques (as determined by the Sponsor(s)) will be disqualified. Any questions regarding the validity, completeness, or number of entries submitted by an individual or the identity of the authorized account holder of an e-mail address, phone number, or social media profile shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion. The Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entrant who acts in a disruptive, harassing, vulgar, or unsportsmanlike manner, as determined by the Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the Sponsor(s) determine(s), in its/their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual tampering with the Sweepstakes (electronic or otherwise) or if technical difficulties (e.g. infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor(s)) compromise the security, fairness, integrity or administration of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to void the entries at issue and/or modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing to award the prize among all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Sweepstakes is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted online at www.fourstateshomepage.com. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entrant that tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes. Entries not conforming to announced entry specifications will not be acknowledged or returned.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE OR SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
4. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning each game is 1 : 188.
5. Prize(s). There will be four (4) winners, including one (1) weekly winner, in this Sweepstakes. Each week, the FIRST eligible entrant that possess a completed weekly Bingo card, by showing a card with 5 consecutive numbers either horizontally, vertically or diagonally – AND is the first eligible entrant to successfully contact the station to confirm their BINGO, by calling (417) 317-4502, will be determined as that week’s winner (as detailed above).
The winners will receive the prizes as disclosed below. Additionally, for each weekly game, for every day that there is no winner, the Sponsors will add $100 cash per day[CR1] ($600 per week max), to the prize for THAT WEEK’s eligible entrant winner. If there is no eligible entrant winner for any one (1) week during the Entry Period that week’s prizes will remain unawarded.
- Week 1/Game 1 (November 21 – 26, 2022): $1,000 Visa Gift Card.
- Week 2/Game 2 (November 28, 2022 – December 3, 2022): $1,000 Gift Basket from Society Marketplace, the basket includes:
- One (1) Capri Blue DeFuser (ARV $82),
- One (1) K.C. Chiefs hat (ARV $28),
- One (1) $50 Society Marketplace permanent[CR3] jewelry (custom fit and welded bracelet) gift certificate
- One (1) $100 Society gift certificate, courtesy of and redeemable at Society Marketplace, 4 S. Main Street, Webb City, MO 64870, and
- Two (2) gift certificates for spray tans ($25 ea.), courtesy of and redeemable at Society Marketplace, 4 S. Main St., Webb City, MO 64870.
- Week 3/Game 3 (December 5 – 10, 2022): $1,000 Gift, courtesy of and redeemable at, Certificate to Creative Audio, 629 S. Main St, Joplin, MO 64801.
- Week 4/Game 4 (December 12 – 17, 2022): $1,000 Gift Basket from Vision Solutions, the basket includes:
- 2 Pair Oakley non-prescription sunglasses (retail value $250 ea.),
- 2 Pure Clean hand sanitizers (retail value $20 ea.),
- 2 Oakley brand t-shirts (retail value $30 ea.),
- 1 vision exam with retinal photos (retail value $180),
- $225 gift card towards any prescription glasses, courtesy of and redeemable at Vision Solutions 121 Broadway St, Webb City, MO 64870
The approximate retail value of the weekly game prize package is $1,000 – $1,600.00. Entrants can win only once.
If the winner is disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and the Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to choose another potential winner by the process referred to above.
All results are unofficial until winner(s) is/are verified by the Sponsor(s). Prizes may not be exchanged, substituted, transferred or redeemed for other prizes by winner. Cash will not be awarded as a substitute for prize. Prizes are awarded ‘as is’ with no guarantees or warranties as to use, merchantability, or fitness for a specific purpose, and the Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for defective prizes. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to substitute a prize in their sole discretion without an on-air or off-air announcement, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Other terms and conditions may apply.
6. Conditions for Acceptance of the Prize(s). The winner must claim the prize(s) in-person at the Station, located at 1502 Cleveland, Joplin, MO 64801, during regular business hours (Monday – Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM). Prize(s) will not be mailed under any circumstances. The prize(s) must be claimed by 12/31/22 at 5PM Central Time or it/they will be forfeited. Winner will be required to provide a valid government issued photo identification card and to execute an affidavit of eligibility and publicity and liability release prior to receiving their prize(s). The Station may require the winner’s guests, invitees, or travel companions to sign liability releases prior to receiving the prize. All unclaimed or rejected prizes will be forfeited. Failure by the winner(s) to respond to the Station’s messages, calls, e-mails or other notifications will lead to forfeiture of the prize(s). Failure to completely fill out and sign all waivers, releases, or forms requested by the Station will result in forfeiture of the prize(s). Upon forfeiture of the prize(s), the Station has the right to award that prize to another winner using the method described above. A winner who forfeits any prize is not eligible to win another Contest conducted by the Station for thirty (30) days.
Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner(s) and the winner(s) may receive an IRS 1099 Form or equivalent from the Sponsor(s). The Sponsor(s) will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) is/are required to fill out any tax forms requested by the Sponsor(s) in order to receive their prize(s).
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all license and registration fees, accommodations, transportation costs, gratuities and all other items of an incidental nature. All expenses on receipt and use of prize(s) are the sole responsibility of the winner(s), the Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for any weather changes or extenuating circumstances relating to a prize received. The Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for replacing or reimbursing winners with any form of compensation for events that are delayed or canceled. All delays and cancellations are deemed beyond the control of the Sponsor(s). This includes, but is not limited to, event cancellations, trip schedule changes, flight cancellations, changes in travel arrangements, travel delays of any form and duration, game cancellations and delays, as well as all acts of nature. The Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for any expenses incurred by Sweepstakes winners as a result of such delays or cancellations. Sponsor(s) will not be responsible for failure to supply the prize(s) by reason of any force majeure events, such as acts of God, war, terrorist attacks, unusually severe weather, labor strikes, or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor(s).
By accepting the prize, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, likeness, biographical information, and entry materials used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Sweepstakes, and in any media whatsoever, including the Station and on www.fourstateshomepage.com, for any purpose whatsoever, worldwide, in perpetuity, without any further authorization or compensation to the winner(s).
7. Social Media. For contests or sweepstakes conducted or promoted on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, iHeartRadio, or any other social media website (each a “Social Media Site” and collectively the “Social Media Sites”), the Sponsors reserve the right to void any entrant’s entry in the Sweepstakes for failure to abide by the guidelines, policies, or procedures of the applicable Social Media Site, and to delete or remove any of entrant’s related “Likes,” comments, posts, tweets, videos, photos, user generated content, or other electronic messages, communications, or submissions at their discretion. The Sponsors also reserve the right to block, ignore, report, and/or completely prevent any entrant, account, user, or profile from accessing the Sweepstakes and/or the Sponsors’ profile(s), account(s), website(s), blog(s) or handle(s). This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Social Media Sites. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold the Social Media Sites harmless from any or all claims, liability, damages, judgments, fines, costs, expenses related to or associated with their participation in this Sweepstakes. Entrants understand that by logging-in to the applicable Social Media Site, that they agree to comply with the Social Media Site’s Terms of Service, and that their personal information is subject to the Privacy Policies and information collection practices of the Social Media Site. Entrants agree that the Sponsors are not responsible for the collection, disclosure, transfer, or dissemination of their personal information, whether directly or indirectly, by third party advertisers, marketers, or any other transferees. For entries submitted through the Social Media Sites, the Sponsors may be limited to using the information in a manner set forth by the Social Media Sites and in no other way.
8. Limitation on Liability. Sponsor(s) disclaim(s) all liabilities to the winner(s) with respect to receipt and use of the prize(s). Winners and their guests or travel companions, by acceptance of their prize(s), agree to release and hold the Sponsor(s) and its/their affiliated companies, their advertising, promotion and production agencies, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from any and all liability, claims, causes of actions, damages, fines, and costs of any kind whatsoever (including reasonable attorney’s fees) which may be sustained directly or indirectly to persons or property in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any Sweepstakes or prize-related activity.
9. Reservation of Rights. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to make changes to these Official Rules in their sole discretion which will become effective upon announcement. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to cancel or terminate this Sweepstakes for any reason in the event that it cannot be run or administered as intended by the Sponsor(s). Any such changes or termination will be announced on www.fourstateshomepage.com.
10. Contact Information. For questions or more information about this Sweepstakes, please contact KSNF-TV at 1502 Cleveland, Joplin, MO 64801. For a copy of these rules, addendum, and/or list of winners please go to www.fourstateshomepage.com/contests-and-sweepstakes or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to KSNF-TV, 1502 Cleveland, Joplin, MO 64801, within sixty (60) days of the end of this Sweepstakes.