AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- After nearly two years a 12-year-old girl with Cystic Fibrosis is getting her wish granted
- Cooking for a Cause breakfast fundraiser held at the Webb City Farmer’s Market
- Juneteenth brings together black owned businesses in Joplin
- Two people are facing charges after a stolen car was found inside a garage in Baxter Springs
- Southeast Kansas Humane Society hosts a Volunteer Day