TAMPA, (WFLA) — Popeyes hit a road block in the chicken sandwich war Tuesday when they announced they sold out of their supremely popular chicken sandwiches.
The fast food chain released a video highlighting the success of the sandwich, showing the “sold out” signs on restaurant doors across the country.
In a shocking turn of events, Popeyes said it is temporarily suspending production of the sandwich until further notice.
Did the chicken restaurant really sell out of chicken sandwiches? Or is it a strategy to get people to download their app? The video says if you would like to be notified when the sandwich returns to your area, you can download the Popeyes mobile app.
- CJ girls run away in second half to hand Pittsburg its first loss of the season
- Joplin man picks up seven new Felony Charges in Missouri State Highway Patrol arrest; Covering weapons, drugs, distribution, child endangerment etc.
- Nebraska-Kearney ends Pittsburg State women’s win streak in 57-53 win
- Pittsburg State men’s basketball loses third straight game against Nebraska Kearney
- Freeman Medical Focus — Ovarian Cancer