Waiting for his flame grilled burgers in the drive thru, Daniel started hearing a hissing noise.
“I realized it was the propane tank leaking,” Daniel said.
He tried to check the shut off value.
“And the minute I stuck my hand in and touched it burst into flames,” Daniel said.
A viewer captured video just across the street.
“I just went and sat on the light over there waiting for someone to show up,” Daniel said.
Before Daniel knew it, his truck exploded.
“I looked up and saw debris in the air and I took off running to get out of there,” Daniel said.
Beebe Police and Fire put out the flames.