McDonald County Girl Dies from Electrocution

News

A 6-year-old girl has died in an accidental electrocution in McDonald County.

It happened at a home on Splitlog Road outside of Goodman Tuesday. Authorities say Anastasia Edmonds, 6, was electrocuted when she attempted to blow up a pool with a shop vacuum.

The girl’s parents found her and administered CPR and called 911. Life-saving efforts continued a the hospital, but were unsuccessful.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.