All proceeds go towards the funding for Neosho’s annual Big Spring Bluegrass & BBQ event at Big Spring Park on Saturday, August 1st.
“We got some new bands here, we got some young bands in the group and we got some bands that have been around for quite awhile,” says event coordinator Paul Richardson.
Food and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided on-site by the Neosho Newcomer’s Club as well as band merchandise. During the event, guests of all ages are allowed to come and leave the facility.
“The goal is bring people into town, hear the music and get the Neosho experience.”
Below is a list of performers and times:
- 9:45 A.M. For Heaven’s Sake
- 10:35 A.M. Ripplin’ Creek Bluegrass
- 11:25 A.M. Neosho River Boys
- 12:15 P.M. Finley River Boys
- 1:05 P.M. Shuyler Valley Band
- 2:35 P.M. Roving Gamblers
- 3:25 P.M. Pickers Post Band
- 4:15 P.M. Redings Mill Road
- 5:05 P.M. Sugar Mountain Band
- 5:55 P.M. The Flyin’ Buzzards
- 6:45 P.M. No Apparent Reason
Tickets are available on the day of the showcase at the Neosho Civic Center.
- $6 per morning or afternoon session
- $10 full day wristband
Senior Citizen Discount:
- $5 per morning or afternoon session
- $8 full day wristband
Kids 12 and under are free.
More information about the event can be found at www.neoshomo.org or call (417) 451- 8050.