CARTHAGE, Mo. — These record-warm temperatures are perfect for Vision Carthage and their Hometown Holidays on the Carthage Square. They are open until New Years Day! Click for days and hours on their calendar.
The Heartland Band performed Thursday evening in the Light Tunnel. Have you had a chance to experience the fun?
- Ice rink no matter the weather!
- Snowmaze of fun with tunnels to go through to find your way out.
- Snowzilla Falls is a slide kids can experience going downhill.
- Snowman bounce-house is the biggest we’ve ever seen.
- Enter through the Christmas Light Tunnel on the south side of the square. And take some 🤳🏽 selfies or 📸pics while you are there.
Stay with Joplin News First for breaking news and all the fun stuff you don’t want to miss, like Hometown Holidays on the Carthage Square!. Subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss an article. Click here then check the box next to our name and click subscribe.