Joplin, Mo. – Liberty Utilities are repairing, replacing and upgrading vital equipment. Crews will shut power off while performing these tasks early Monday morning.
“Monday, October 11, beginning at 1 a.m. and lasting approximately four hours. This scheduled outage is needed to ensure the safety of crews,” Liberty stated in a news release.
- Roughly these are the areas affected:
- McCauley High & Memorial Hall area
- Salvation Army Neighborhood, East of Main
- Near Junge Stadium between 10th & 13th, Porter Ave to Main
- North Emerson Neighborhood along East 12th
The impacted area is shown below on the map in blue.
Stay with Joplin News First for Breaking News and more important stories on our news tab at FSHP. Subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss an article. Click here then check the box next to our name and click subscribe.