JASPER COUNTY, Mo. — Late Monday night we caught MODOT workers striping the Stones Corner Roundabout and along 171 where recently new asphalt was laid.
- MoDOT crews will be striping along these routes this week:
- Route 49 in #NewtonCo
- Route 249 in #JasperCo
- Route 160 in #StoneCo and #TaneyCo
- Route F in #TaneyCo
- Watch for slow moving equipment and give the crews plenty of room.
⚠️TRAFFIC ALERT⚠️ Lane Closures, Traffic Delays on I-49/Rt 71 & Rt 90 in McDonald Co. Week of Aug. 23
- ‘Round the clock, Monday-Thursday, Aug. 23-26 at Missouri Route 90 bridge over I-49 west of Jane
- ‘Round the clock, Thursday-Saturday, Aug. 26-28 at I-49/U.S. Route 71 between McDonald County Route H and Wolf Den Road near Pineville
Contractor crews laying asphalt to tie in new I-49 to existing I-49 and Missouri Route 90
- Between Aug. 23-26, Route 90 bridge over I-49 reduced to one lane between Goodin Hollow Road and Sumner Road near Pineville
- Drivers will be directed through the work zone with pilot cars. Drivers should wait for pilot vehicle before proceeding through the work zone.
- Between Aug. 26-28, I-49/Route 71 reduced to one lane between Route H and Wolf Den Road west of Jane
- When contractor crews are working on northbound I-49/Route 71, left lane will be CLOSED between Goodin Hollow Road and Wolf Den Road
- When contractor crews are working on southbound I-49/Route 71, right lane will be CLOSED between Route H and Wolf Den Road
- Speed limit through the work zone will be reduced to 60 mph
- Drivers are urged to find alternate route
Stay with Joplin News First for Breaking News and more on our news tab at FSHP. Subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss an article. Click here then check the box next to our name and click subscribe.