JOPLIN, Mo. — The temperature dropped fast and then the rain became hail in some areas across the region.
West side of Joplin was hit initially. Our first 4 hail photos came from Arbor Hills, Iron Gates, 20th and Schifferdecker.
LIVE VIDEO COMMENTS
- “Pea size in webb. Halloween decoration still all good. Whew.” Mechlee
- “Heard it hitting the windows in Webb City.” Carla
- “Dang. I live by Memorial Hall. So it must have stayed south. Dang!!” Lana
- “Wow it completely missed me I’m in mccune is which is 45 mins from joplin.” Donna
- “I’m in CJ not a drop of rain.” Lori
- ‘Nothing happening in Pittsburg/Frontenac.” Corey
- “It covered my ground in just a white cover so crazy.” Tina
- “We got it here in North height neighborhood too.” Amy
- “Small pea size hail in Webb City.” Roberta
- “Paint chipped off my car…no massive dents but some paint for sure.” JD
- “We had it at 26th and Murphy.” Debbi
“If you have any hail damage to your vehicle and have full coverage insurance, we can cover your deductible up to $1000 for you and provide you with a free rental car while we repair the damage. 🙂 Message me for details.” Terrie Lynn Day
Overnight temps will drop into the low 30s. This will be the coldest thus far for fall season.