JOPLIN, Mo. — Flash Flooding locations are popping up all across the area. National Weather Service state, “TAKE ACTION NOW in Seneca, MO. A Flash Flood Emergency is in effect. Extremely dangerous rises are occurring along Lost Creek. This is a potentially life threatening situation.”
ROAD CLOSINGS/WATER OVER ROADWAY REPORTS
- Belle Center and Blackcat Road — Carl Junction Fire Pro. Dist.
- MO-43 and BB — Redings Mill Fire Dist.
- MO-43 and Iris — Seneca Fire Dept.
- Gum Road water over roadway east of MO-43 — Redings Mill Fire Protection Dist.
- East 20th from Irwin to Prosperity — Duenweg Fire Dept.
- Castle Drive and Mark Twain — Redings Mill Fire Dist.
- 13th and Kenser — Duenweg Fire Dept