JOPLIN, Mo. — The Tarzan Zerbini Circus calls the area home, so it’s sort of like a homecoming engagement this weekend. The animals live here on their time off the road as well as many staffers.
“This year’s show features some of the most thrilling acts in the circus today… Yes, we have elephants, horses, acrobats & aerialists, jugglers and hula hoopers, the giant space wheel, and the Dominquez Motorcycle Stunt Show,” Tarzan Zerbini states in a media release.
It’s a heated big top! So enjoy the show in comfort (You’ll still want to wear your coats).
It’s I-44 Exit 4, there is only one way in and one way out on Dakota Lane. Be sure and plan ahead for travel into the area. Traffic gets backed up. Click for google link: 4350 Dakota Ln, Joplin, MO 64804. It is the outer road past Rapid Roberts south of Exit 4.
- CLICK here for more information or for tickets.
- Saturday, Mar 7 – Noon, 4:00 PM & 7:30 PM
- Sunday, Mar 8 – 1:00 PM & 5:00 PM
- Children age three and under are free if seated on an adult’s lap.
- Doors open 30 minutes prior to performance.
- Seating is first come first serve in the price level you choose.
🚨TRAFFIC🚨ALERT — If you are not attending the circus avoid I-44 exit 4, the Love’s / Petro exit.
• From Seneca to Joplin take C to 86 North or Douglas Fir East to 86 North
• From Oklahoma trying to go 43 South, take first Missouri exit, Downstream and take outer road to Loma Linda/Douglas Fir East. Do not go State Line Road unless you have your google maps on!