SPRINGFIELD, Mo. — A man accused of robbing a Springfield bank last month is captured and brought back to the Four States.
Scott Tyner, 50, now sits in a Springfield jail facing federal bank robbery charges. Authorities in Mississippi captured Tyner after a brief pursuit on October 12th. They returned him to Springfield Thursday.
- Accused Dollar General robber released on OR, now back in jail after bond revoked
- Former football coach, wife arrested for attempting to have sex with minor
- Kansas man held on internet child porn charges
- Kansas fentanyl bust totals over $4.5 million
- Former Wyandotte pastor convicted of sexually abusing teen
Police say Tyner robbed the Legacy Bank and Trust on South National Avenue in Springfield in September. They say he then robbed a bank in Huntsville, Alabama.