Carthage man airlifted to hospital after sustaining injuries from house fire

News

CARTHAGE, Mo. — A man has been airlifted to a Springfield hospital after a house fire in Carthage.

Crews responded to a fire near Central Avenue and Bois D’Arc Street around 2:30 this afternoon. They arrived to find a trailer home with smoke showing.

As crews began fighting the fire, they located a man inside the trailer. He was transported to Springfield with critical injuries. The Missouri State Fire Marshal has been brought in to investigate.

Copyright 2022 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories