Carl Junction End-of-School Wrap-Up
Wednesday, May 29
9 am – noon
– Students and families may stop by to pick up student items and say summer good-byes during this time (Come & Go)
– Kindergarten – 6th graders may pick up their grade cards
– Grade cards not picked up by June 5 will be mailed.
– All Jr. High and High School grade cards will be mailed.
– High School students are exempt from taking Blocks 5 & 7 finals. Students wishing to take their finals to improve their grades need to report to the High School by 9 am on Wednesday, May 29.
– Buses will not be available for this end-of-the-year wrap-up.
Please call your child’s school if you have any questions.