• Home raided by SWAT is 4 blocks south of Joplin High School and 8 blocks west of Kelsey Norman Elementary.
(64804) – In the early morning hours of Wednesday, August 15, JPD SWAT working in conjunction with the JPD-SIU (Special Investigation Unit) served a search warrant on a residence in south central Joplin, 2724 S Minnesota Ave.
“At approximately 0630am the Joplin Police Department Swat Team secured the residence and occupants. A search of the residence was conducted and arrests were made,” Capt Trevor Duncan of the Joplin Police Department tell Joplin News First exclusively.
• Tristan L Forkner 31 Joplin – Arrested for misd paraphernalia and a JPD Bench Warrant
• David Furry 47 Joplin – Arrested for misd paraphernalia
• Christina L. Harris 47 Joplin – Arrested for Possession of a Controlled Substance, Possession of Paraphernalia and Endangering the welfare of a child in the 2nd degree (Charges Pending with the Jasper County Prosecutor)
• Damon E. Waggoner 31 Joplin – Arrested for Possession of a Controlled Substance, Drug Paraphernalia
The investigation is still on going and details will be released as they become available.