At Dandelions, we provide an inviting space to buy, sell and even trade children’s pre-loved clothing!
Drop off your items during our business hours on Tuesday. We understand that this may be a conflict with some working parents – if you are unable to drop off Tuesday, you are more than welcome to drop your items off any Saturday during business hours and we will process the following Tuesday. There is a processing time of up to 24 hours. Once processed we will text your offer – CASH OR CREDIT!
We are very selective when buying items so that we are able to provide the highest quality items for our customers.
What We Buy
Please read further guidelines below.
CLOTHING & SHOES
- We buy in-season clothing that has been manufactured within the last three years.
- Sizes preemie through kids 10/12.
- Clothing must be freshly laundered, stain-free, with no rips, tears, or excessive wear.
- Shoes must be in like new condition.
- Please neatly fold your clothing into a box, basket, or tote.
- Two totes maximum per drop off.
- NO HANGERS OR TRASH BAGS.
TOYS & EQUIPMENT
- Toys that require batteries must have batteries in them when dropped off. This allows us to test all items before buying.
- Toys & equipment MUST have all parts and pieces.
- Must be clean, manufactured within the last 5 years, and have no current recalls. Please check all before dropping items off.
- We love buying all things children related! This includes baby slings & carriers, diaper bags, kitchen equipment, blankets, and so much more!
- All items must be in like new condition.
- At this time, we do not purchase maternity clothing, breast pumps, diaper pails, bedding sets, car seats, or bedroom furniture.
Tues-Sat | 10am-5pm
Sun-Mon | CLOSED