Cision PR Newswire
This Week in Consumer News: 11 Stories You Need to See
News provided byPR Newswire
Sep 23, 2022, 7:07 AM ET
A roundup of the week's most newsworthy consumer and retail industry press releases from PR Newswire
NEW YORK, Sept. 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the consumer and retail industries stay on top of the week's most newsworthy and popular releases, here's a roundup of stories from the week that shouldn't be missed.
The list below includes the headline (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each story. Click on the press release headlines to access accompanying multimedia assets that are available for download.
- Target Kicks Off the Holiday Season Early With More Flexibility, Ease and Value
Target will introduce holiday savings earlier than ever, starting with the biggest Target Deal Days event yet — featuring hundreds of thousands of incredible deals from Oct. 6-8
- DoorDash Unveils New Partnerships with Top Grocers and Retailers
DoorDash announces expanded selection with key partners including Sprouts Farmers Market, EG America, Big Lots, DICK's Sporting Goods, and more.
- ARIA Resort & Casino Welcomes Proper Eats, an Elevated Food Hall, to Renowned Culinary Portfolio this Winter
Industry trendsetter Clique Hospitality will bring together a collection of highly sought-after imports and only-in-Las Vegas destinations with Proper Eats, an elevated food hall serving eclectic cocktails and global cuisine opening in early winter.
- Firework Announces Strategic Partnership with Walmart Connect to Test Livestream and Immersive Shoppable Video Experiences for Retail
By partnering with Firework, Walmart Connect aims to bring shoppable, short-form, social-media-style videos to its own digital properties while also making them available to advertisers, creating a premium video commerce experience.
- The Collab You've Been Craving: Taco Bell® Introduces New Beyond Carne Asada Steak™
Taco Bell is offering the first-of-its kind innovation at price parity to traditional steak for a limited time in Dayton, Ohio, area as the brand increases accessibility to delicious plant-based items.
- The Toy Insider Experts Reveal the Hottest Toys of 2022 for Smart and Budget-Savvy Holiday Shopping
The hottest and most coveted products for 2022 are broken out into three toy lists: the Hot 20, the toys topping every kid's wish list; the STEM 10, playthings to hone kids' STEM skills; and the 12 Under $20, high-value toys and games that don't break the bank.
- 1,000 Teamsters Rally at Amazon HQ to Call Out Company for Exploiting Workers, Harming Communities
Teamsters demand the e-commerce giant end aggressive union busting and dangerous labor practices.
- Sherwin-Williams Unveils Highly Anticipated 2023 Color of the Year: Redend Point SW 9081
As neutrals continue to warm up, Sue Wadden, director of color marketing at Sherwin-Williams, expects this blush-beige to be a versatile shade seen across residential and commercial spaces in the years to come.
- Extra Space Storage Inc. Acquires Storage Express and Appoints Jefferson Shreve to its Board of Directors
Extra Space Storage Inc. and its subsidiaries completed the acquisition of multiple entities doing business as Storage Express, which own 107 remote storage properties across Indiana, Ohio, Illinois and Kentucky.
- Scott Disick Set to Launch New Champagne Brand
LDV USA, LLC partners with Scott Disick, entrepreneur and reality star, as they launch Leo De Verzay Champagne in the U.S. Previously, Leo De Verzay was only available in Europe but will soon launch in 41 States in the U.S.
- Sanuk Rolls Out 100% Plant-Based Veg Out Collection with Carbon Neutral Materials
This 100% plant-based footwear capsule collection, comprised of just seven low-impact, plant-based and recycled natural materials, offers a lighter step that doesn't sacrifice on style or comfort.
Read more of the latest consumer-related releases from PR Newswire and stay caught up on the top press releases by following @PRNcnsmr on Twitter.
These are just a few of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should know about. To be notified of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a custom newsfeed with PR Newswire for Journalists.
Once they're signed up, reporters, bloggers and freelancers have access to the following free features:
- Customization: Create a customized newsfeed that will deliver relevant news right to your inbox. Customize the newsfeed by keywords, industry, subject, geography, and more.
- Photos and Videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include with your next story.
- Subject Matter Experts: Access ProfNet, a database of industry experts to connect with as sources or for quotes in your articles.
- Related Resources: Read and subscribe to our journalist- and blogger-focused blog, Beyond Bylines, for media news roundups, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has been the industry leader with the largest, most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazine, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unparalleled global reach of more than 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community that includes over 20,000 journalists, bloggers and influencers who are logging into their PRNJ accounts specifically looking for story ideas. PR Newswire thoroughly researches and vets this community to verify their identity as a member of the press, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover more than 200 beats and verticals.
For questions, contact the team at email@example.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/this-week-in-consumer-news-11-stories-you-need-to-see-301631826.html
SOURCE PR Newswire