The terminals of the pressure switch can come into contact with the motor housing and electrify the air compressors, posing a shock hazard to consumers.
The jackets have drawstrings in the hood around the neck area that pose a strangulation hazard to young children.
The jackets have a drawstring through the hood which can pose a strangulation hazard to children.
The hinge on the stroller's folding mechanism can partially amputate consumers' fingertips, break their fingers or cause severe lacerations, when they press the release button while pulling on the release strap.
The pacifiers fail to meet federal safety standards
The glass carafe can fall out of the metal frame and plastic base of the coffee press and break or shatter, posing laceration and burn hazards to consumers.
The joints can fail to support the weight of the pendant causing it to fall, posing the risk of injury.
The flashlight can cause the batteries to overheat and melt the flashlight's plastic casing, posing a burn hazard.
The mirror or its back panel can separate and fall out, posing an injury hazard to consumers.
Broken motor mounts can cause the units to overheat, catch fire and ignite nearby items, posing a fire and burn hazard to consumers.
The air pressure switch can fail to shut down the burners when there is a blockage in the vent system, allowing the boiler to emit excessive amounts of carbon monoxide and posing a CO poisoning hazard to the consumer.
The frame of the bench can collapse forward onto the user, posing fall and injury hazards.
The chairs can collapse unexpectedly, posing a fall hazard and a risk of finger injury, including finger amputation.
The hooded sweatshirts have drawstrings around the neck area that pose a strangulation or an entanglement hazard to young children.
The steel toe cap in the boots could fail to protect the wearer's feet in an impact.
The buckles on the waist and shoulder straps can crack or break, posing a fall hazard to the child.
The candle rings' synthetic foliage and berries are flammable, posing a fire hazard.
The glasses can break unexpectedly, posing a laceration hazard.
The hooded windsuits have drawstrings in the hood around the neck area that pose a strangulation hazard to young children.
The colored arches can break, creating a small part which poses a choking hazard to small children.
The reversible slicing/shredding disc can loosen when in use and the blade can strike and break the food processor's cover
The cord attached to the baby monitor's sensor pad is placed under the crib mattress, which poses a strangulation risk if the child pulls the cord into the crib and it becomes wrapped around the neck.
The removable blue seat backs can detach and allow the child in the wagon to fall out, posing a fall hazard.
The pajama sets fail to meet the federal flammability standard for children's sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injuries to children.
The bulbs can overheat and catch fire, posing a fire hazard.
The chargers can malfunction, posing fire and burn hazards to consumers.
The zipper pull tabs and sliders can detach posing a choking hazard to infants.
A brass rivet can fall out of the sno-cone machine's ice-shaving cylinder and into a sno-cone, posing a risk of injury to the mouth or the teeth.
The stabilizing bar can crack and cause the stool to collapse, posing a fall hazard to the user.
The plastic hats found on playset figures pose a choking/aspiration hazard for children.
The hoodies and jackets have drawstrings through the hood or neck which pose a strangulation hazard to young children. In
The openings in the headboard and footboard pose an entrapment hazard to young children.
The fixture's socket wire insulation can degrade and lead to charged wires becoming exposed, causing electricity to pass to the metal canopy of the fixture. This poses a fire and electric shock hazard to consumers.
The plunge lock can engage when not intended, causing the saw blade to remain exposed from the housing following completion of the plunge cut and posing a laceration hazard.
The surge protectors can overheat, smoke and melt, posing a fire hazard.
The blue metal handle on the trunk can be sharp, presenting a laceration hazard to the user.
The decorative ant’s arms, used to hold up the votive cup, can break.
The blender's blade shaft assembly can break during use, posing a laceration hazard to consumers.
The footed pajamas fail to meet the federal flammability standard for children's sleepwear, posing a burn hazard to children. The garments are being recalled because they do not meet the tight-fitting sizing requirements.
The dehumidifiers can overheat, smoke and catch fire, posing fire and burn hazards to consumers.
A metal rod holding small beads on the cover of books can detach and release small parts that present a choking hazard.
The lamp can short when a standard one-way bulb is fully tightened in the lamp's three-way socket, posing a fire and shock hazard to consumers.
The step stools can slide or tip over, posing a fall hazard to consumers.
The blade can break, creating a laceration hazard to consumers
The stuffed animal's eye can detach, posing a choking hazard to young children.
Petals from the floral embellishment on the blankets can detach, posing a choking hazard to infants.
The electronic ignition on the grill can ignite unexpectedly, posing a burn hazard.
Once lit, the glass citronella table torches can flare up and emit burning lamp oil onto consumers and property, posing fire and burn hazards.
The surface paint on the pink-colored youth beds contains levels of lead that exceed the limits allowed by law.
The soft and colorful product can be easily mistaken by a child for candy. When the marble-sized toy is ingested, it can expand inside a child's body and cause intestinal obstructions, resulting in severe discomfort, vomiting, dehydration and could be life threatening. The toys do not show up on an x-ray and require surgery to be removed from the body.