82°F
Sponsored by

Joplin Overnight House Fire

Joplin firefighters say the cause was determined to be an electrical failure.
JOPLIN, MO.--- Another overnight fire took place in Joplin, no one was injured. Joplin firefighters say when they arrived at the house around 3 am, it was already filled with smoke and flames. The fire was under control around 4 am, but was declared a total loss two hours later. Fire officials say the one story home was owned by James Krudwig but was being rented at the time of the fire. Joplin firefighters say the cause was determined to be an electrical failure.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus