Home Care for our "Little" but very "Important" Patients
- No fluoridated toothpaste until patient is able to exporate (spit) toothpaste into the sink and not swallow it. You can just use toothbrush with water or purchase a special toothpaste that does not contain the fluoride.
- Any special concerns with your child's mouth please bring them in for Dr. Kivett to look at ... otherwise, bring your child in for a "Happy Visit" when you feel they are ready. Age 3-4 is a great age for the first dental visit unless concerns arise earlier.
- Try to brush or help your child brush their teeth morning and night - 2x daily is a must!
- Avoid sugary snacks and sodas.
- Feel free to call with any questions you might have.
- We look forward to seeing that adorable growing smile!
Copyright 2013 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved.