Miami Morning House Fire

Miami Morning House Fire

A house fire in Miami damages a family's home this morning.
MIAMI, OK.--- According to the Miami Fire Department, the blaze was caused by a lit cigarette. Most of the fire damage was contained to the back porch, but there was some smoke damage to the inside of the home. Seven people were living in the two-story structure and everyone got out safely. The fire department says they were able to save the house from being a complete loss because the home is located only six blocks from the fire station. The family is now seeking help from the Red Cross. 

Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus