CARL JUNCTION, MO.--- Around 3 a.m. this morning, the Carl Junction Fire Department received word of a house fire located on Randolph Drive. The resident was sleeping in the basement when she heard the smoke alarms go off, and immediately dialed 911. Although the cause of the fire is still being determined, the fire department believes it was an electrical fire that started in the attic.
Copyright 2014 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.