62°F
Sponsored by

Crawford County House Fire

Kansas authorities say a dryer malfunction could have caused a fire that destroyed a man's home.
CRAWFORD COUNTY, KS.--- Kansas authorities say a dryer malfunction could have caused a fire that destroyed a man's home. Authorities were called to a home at 5021 Northeast 400, south of Pittsburg, about one mile west from where highways 400 and 69 intersect. 

Officials tell us an elderly man was inside the home when flames broke out, but he was able to escape unharmed. Crews from five different departments responded to the blaze, the house was destroyed. Firefighters believe the fire started from an electrical problem with the dryer.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus