Smoke Detected at Joplin Junior- Senior High Campus

Published 04/07 2014 11:36AM

Updated 04/07 2014 02:26PM

JOPLIN, MO.--- Around 9am Monday morning, smoke was detected coming from the school. The students were evacuated. Firefighters arrived and searched the building but a fire was not found.

Authorities suspect the smoke came from the chimney which originates in the kitchen.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.


Featured Business