1) Joplin's biggest challenge in the next four years, what would you do?
2) So much economic development is focused on the downtown area and tornado zone, what would you do to help ensure empty buildings in west Joplin see redevelopment attention?
3) Some residents believe Joplin needs more parks and recreational opportunities, do you agree and if so what would you add?
4) In the search for the next city manager, what sort of candidate do you think needs to be hired?
5) Joplin recycling: what's your position on the curbside ballot?
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.