The three men who were involved in this flash fire have extremely severe burns to their face, arms, and one even suffered internal burns from inhaling the flames.
The incident happened just before 1:30 Wednesday at the Simmons Mill off Highway 60.
Three welders were repairing a portion of metal railing on a conveyor belt.
They were using a cutting torch for their work when a spark ignited a hidden pocket of grain dust, causing an instant flash fire in an underground area.
The workers were taken by helicopter to a Tulsa hospital for treatment of their burns.
And Fairland Police Chief Tony Wiseley says two of the men are in very bad shape and one was not coherent while paramedics were on-scene.
Wiseley also says, these workers were not Simmons employees. They were sub-contract who reside in Anderson, Missouri.
The mill was up and running again within an hour of the incident.
This facility produces and stores grain for poultry operations in the area and is a part of Simmons Foods out of Siloam Springs, Arkansas.