JOPLIN, Mo. - The Joplin Humane Society says glue may not have played a role in injuring a husky earlier this week.
The husky, or Cookies, was brought to the humane society extremely sick.
Originally the owners believed someone had put glue in Cookies' mouth.
A veterinarian was able to examine the animal and says there's actually no evidence of that.
"The only thing that our vet suspects is maybe he got into rock salt or somehow ingested rock salt based on what is blood values looked like so he's definitely not out of the woods yet but this morning he was up and around and walking so that's a good sign." said Lysa Boston, Joplin Humane Society.
The Joplin Humane Society will continue to care for the animal as she recovers.
Which could take a while but they are hopeful she'll make a full recovery.