Dill Fingerling Potatoes
· 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (reduce salt if using salted butter)
· 1 1/4 pounds fingerling potatoes, rinsed but not peeled
· 1 teaspoon kosher salt or sea salt
· 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
· 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
Melt the butter in a Dutch over or large heavy-bottoms pot over low heat. Add the whole potatoes, toss to coat with butter, add salt and pepper and toss again.
Cover the pot tightly and cook over low heat for 20 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are just tender when tested with a sharp knife. About every 8 minutes, shake pan to keep potatoes from burning on the bottom, but do not remove lid.
Turn off the heat and allow the potatoes to steam with lid on for about 5 minutes.
Toss with the dill and serve hot.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.