Spring time is a symbol of growth, birth and re-newel. We look around and we become motivated to refreshen our surroundings by spring cleaning. Spring cleaning can not only enhance the look of your environment but it can improve you and your family’s overall health and mental health
· Clutter is not only bad for our physical health - breeding mold and bacteria - it also plays havoc with our mental health.
· Excessive cluttering can be symptomatic of a range of psychological disorders including attention deficit disorder, depression, chronic pain and grief
· Spring cleaning can assist in stress relief and assist with depressive symptoms-people feel a sense of accomplishment
· Spring cleaning allows you to bring fresh new colors and the smell of newness back into your home and life
· Get rid of clutter-if you haven’t touched it for 6 months you don’t need it. Simplify your life
· Bring in bright colors, fresh flowers can do wonders for a space
· Many of us spend more time in our offices than we do at home so, don’t forget your work space-it deserves a spring clean too!
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.