JULY 8- AUGUST 2
9:00- 2:00 P.M. MON.-FRI.
Cheesecake stuffed strawberries
By: Chef Caleb Churchwell
1 Large Package of Strawberries
1 Tub of Extra Creamy Whipped Cream
1 lb Cream Cheese (softened)
1 Tub Mascarpone
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 Packets of Cheesecake Pudding
1. Wash strawberries thoroughly.
2. Cut an X in the top of berries making sure to not cut all the way through.
3. Allow to dry
4. Chill the berries for 2-3 min
1. Fold together whipped cream and pudding till blended.
2. Slowly add cream cheese and vanilla extract.
3. Add mascarpone
4. Chill mix for 30-35 min.
Once mix is chilled place mix into a piping bag with a narrow tip and pipe into the X on the berries.