The lamp can overheat and spark when plugged in, posing a fire hazard.
In finished knit or crochet items, the yarn can unravel or snag and form a loop, posing an entanglement hazard to young children.
The tea cups are mislabeled as microwave safe. If microwaved, the gold paint accents on the teacups can spark, posing a fire hazard.
The pajamas fail to meet federal flammability standards for children's sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injury to children.
The interior fan of the Turbo Tool accessory can break and eject from the tool housing, posing a laceration hazard to the user or bystanders.
The wire supports on the sides of the bassinet can disconnect causing the fabric sides to lower; posing a risk that infants can fall out or become entrapped and suffocate..
The heating element can fail to properly adhere to the cooktop, posing an electrical shock hazard to consumers.
The ceiling fan hub holding the blades can separate from the shaft when operating in reverse. If this happens, the fan blades and hub can fall and pose a risk of injury to bystanders.
The glass shaker can break or shatter unexpectedly, posing a laceration hazard.
The detectors can fail to detect carbon monoxide gas in the home, posing a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.