Vicki Mays shows a simple recipe that's great for dipping while watching the big game.
Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread recipe that takes hardly any time to put together.
- 2 Cans of Pizza Dough or Biscuits
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese (or your favorite cheese)
- 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 – 8 oz package of pepperoni
- 1 cup Parmesean cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Cut pizza dough or biscuits into quarters (as shown in the photo)
- Cut the pepperoni into smaller pieces
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and toss so that the oil is spread evenly on each piece of dough
- Bake for about 30 minutes (or until the top is brown and the center is thoroughly cooked)
- Flip over on to a plate while it’s still hot.
- Serve with a side sauce and enjoy!
Copyright 2014 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.